No sales calls
USES FOR 2-WAY DASHPOTS
• Support a platform with springs and use the 2-way dashpot to prevent resonance.
• Use the 2-way dashpot to damp the motion of a solenoid and also the spring return without affecting the static forces.
• Rotate an optic element into position with a spring and use a two-way dashpot to control the speed without adding friction which could affect the final position.
• Control the speed of a falling mass with the dashpot.
• Prevent a valve from resonating with the dashpot.
• All stock dashpots have adjustable damping.
• The dashpot uses an ultra-low friction graphite piston with precision bore borosilicate glass cylinder.
• 6 bore sizes from 5.6 mm to 44.4 mm.
• Strokes as short as 1 mm and as long as 100 mm for custom units.