Airpel - FFR (Filter-Filter Regulator)
Airpot’s Accurate Force Pneumatics accessories include filter / precision air regulator systems (FFR) that offer the precise control, optimal air quality and properly sized components that will allow you to get the most from Airpot’s unique Anti-Stiction® and low friction technology. Each Airpel filter / precision air regulator system (FFR) is a complete modular air preparation system composed of components selected by Airpot® engineers, based on years of application experience with low friction accurate force pneumatic motion control products. These systems are especially suited for use with Airpot actuators and Airpel cylinders where low friction/low hysteresis, sensitive response, long life, clean operation, and extreme temperatures are critical requirements.
Offered in both compact and standard configurations for moderate and high flow, Airpel-FFR systems are available with standard or precision air regulators for precise control and sensitivity for the most demanding applications, even those in which very low speed, and /or low pressure regulator requirements exist. All FFR systems are equipped with dual filtration modules that remove particles, dust, oil, moisture and mist down to 0.01 micron assuring that the recommended quality of clean, dry compressed air is delivered to the actuators and cylinders and assuring greater filtration than commonly used precision FRL systems.
- Compact and high flow versions with both standard and high precision air Regulators
- Compact and modular, 40 mm x 40 mm envelope per component (compact systems)
- Simple, two fastener bracket attachment system
- Components can be easily upgraded or rearranged
- Port connections are available with NPT or G threads
- Standard and high precision
- Manual pressure adjustment
- No tools required
- Push to lock operation (standard regulators)
- Low pressure regulator range of 0.005 to 0.7 MPa and a sensitivity within 0.1% of the full scale (high precision regulators)
- Two stage filtration system comprised of a 5 micron particle filter and a 0.01 micron oil/water mist filter
- Media transitions from coarse outer surface to fine interior structure to reduce clogging, prolonging element life
- Corrosion resistant filter bowl guard
- Easy to replace filter elements
- Highly visible, field adjustable limit marks (high precision air regulators)
- Flat face, non protruding gauge design (standard regulators)
- MPa or psi display
All Airpot FFR systems are composed of lightweight aluminum/resin hybrid material which is 50% lighter than traditional systems built into a compact and modular 40mm x 40mm envelope per component (compact series). A simple two fastener attachment bracket system allows easy upgrading, maintenance and rearrangement of the modules.
Standard and Precision series are available; all with hand adjustability and single push lock operation. The precision series offers a pressure range of 0.005 to 0.4 MPa and sensitivity within 0.1% of the full scale. Port connections are available with NPT or G metric threads. The two stage filtration system is comprised of a 5 micron dust and moisture filter augmented by a 0.01 micron coalescing filter. The long life media transitions from a coarse outer surface to a fine interior structure to reduce clogging prolong life and prevent rust formation. All filters boast a standard corrosion resistant filter bowl guard, one quarter turn filter element removal and a unique O ring slip prevention design. FFR gauges offer highly visible color zone indicators, field adjustable limit marks, flat face design with a non-protruding (standard series, compact and high flow types) gauge embedded in the module made to JIS3 grade with either MPa or PSI readings.