TECHNICAL INFORMATION FROM AIRPOT ENGINEERS
Airpot Corporation products have many outstanding features and capabilities that are not often found on other components with which you may be more familiar. The following links to engineering data, guides, and suggestions will inform you about many of our products’ most important and useful design considerations and can help you optimize their implementation for the best possible performance.
Much of this information is generated by our engineers as questions arise from customers. It is derived from our years of experience in a huge array of applications, installation and operating conditions, and customized designs. If you do not find information here that answers your special needs, please call us to speak with one of our knowledgeable application engineers.
Thank you for considering our products.
Click on a section below to view available resources.
- When to use Push Damping and Pull Damping Video
- Airpot High Temperature Epoxy Change 2009
- Airpot Dashpot Designer v2.0, an Excel based dashpot simulator (zip file, requires Excel)
- Damping Differences depending on type of restrictor (needle valve vs orifice)
- Mounting and sealing a dashpot bottom to a manifold
- Rod Replacement Instructions for Airpot Dashpots and Actuators (bolted T-rod only)
- Mechanical Motion Simulator v4.3 Single and 2-DOF Numerical Simulator with Air Dashpots (zip file, requires Excel)
Piston Cylinder Sets
- Piston/Cylinder Info Sheet
- STEP files for Airpot Piston Cylinder Sets
- Glass Mounting Techniques for Custom Applications
- Cylinder Seal Drawing and Specifications for Piston-Cylinder Sets
- Attaching to the Piston